Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pinterest

While I consider myself to be very tech savvy I must say setting up parts of this blog were very challenging for me. I spent most of my time trying to get the RSS feeds set up in order to link my group members but once I figured that out I went back to doing what I normally do, searching Pinterest.

For those of you who aren't familiar with it you can find many different categories on it with ideas. The Education category is very beneficial. I usually am looking on it daily to look for new ideas or ideas that I could change to meet the needs of my own students and classroom. The "Pins" or pictures of the ideas can be clicked on and it will take you to a website or blog that someone has created. You can even find printables or templates that can be opened and printed for use. If you have never even looked at Pinterest I recommend giving it a try! Even if you don't "pin" ideas yourself it is still nice to see different ideas and thoughts out there to use with your students.

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn more about Pinterest for Educators! If you find some useful boards, will you post them in our Diigo group. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete